TAI CHI BENEFITS
Tai Chi is a series of continuous relaxed circular smooth flowing movements that generates and circulates Chi (a vital energy) around the body. When the flow and balance of Chi is disrupted, ailments and illness occur, when the balance of Chi is restored, one returns to good health.
By performing certain movements, postures and breathing Tai Chi heals both the body and mind by balancing and improving the flow of Chi through the Tai Chi acupuncture energy pathways called meridians which run through every part of the body.
The flow of Chi through the meridians can be impaired by unhealthy lifestyle, physical and mental tensions, poor diet and illness. Regular practice of Tai Chi brings about a balance of Chi around the body and will result in a healthier and more relaxed body and state of mind.
Regular Tai Chi practice:
• Strengthens muscles
• Reduces muscular stiffness
• Increases strength and flexibility
• Straightens and relaxes the spine
• Improves posture
• Coordinates the lower and upper body
• Reduces fatigue by increasing vitality
• Oxygenates cells and muscles
• Massages the internal organs
• Assists the digestive system
• Improves circulation
• Regulates the immune system
• Develops better balance and coordination
• Improves concentration
• Increases awareness
• Brings about more relaxation and calm
Tai Chi benefits people of all ages and health conditions and leads to a harmonious balance of mind, body and emotions.
Classes BeginnerClasses AdvancedClasses IntensiveCourse
TaiChiSociety Groups&Facilities ShareThisSite Feedback GuestBook
AboutTaiChi TaiChiBenefits TaiChiHistory